Hagan's Motor Pool Service Warranty Policy
Our repair facility shall guarantee for a period of 12 months or 12,000 miles, which ever shall first occur, the actual repair costs only of faulty labor furnished while performing the work (if any) shown on this invoice. The warranty of the defective part(s) shall be that of the manufacturer of the part.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS
- LIMITED WARRANTY TERMS
- This warranty covers materials and labor to correct any defect in workmanship arising from repairs performed under the original invoice. It does not cover incidental or consequential losses, i.e., towing, loss of earnings, per diem expenses, rental car costs, or any other claims of any nature whatsoever.
- The work performed could fail due to no fault of the repairing facility. Adjacent or related parts to the repaired areas could fail, causing damage to the original repair. Under these circumstances this warranty will not be applicable.
- Any damage caused by neglect, abuse, misuse or collision is not covered by this warranty.
- This limited warranty is limited to the customer listed on the Invoice and is not transferable.
- HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE - INSTRUCTIONS:
- The vehicle must be brought to Hagan's Motor Pool for inspection of work or defective part(s).
- Any warranty repairs must be approved by Hagan's Motor Pool management upon completion of inspection.
Used Car Sale Policy
All used cars purchased with Hagan's Motor Pools warranty shall come with Hagan's Motor Pool 90 day/ 4500 miles limited powertrain warranty. This warranty expires 90 days from the date of sale or 4500 miles from the documented odometer reading on the sales agreement, whichever comes first. The warranty is only valid at Hagan's Motor Pool.
Covered items include the engine, transmission, transfer case, front and rear differentials for catastrophic failure. No warranty is provided for any electrical components, body components, seals or gaskets, chassis components of any type, paint, interior, or any other component not listed as covered. There will be no reimbursement for; any repairs made elsewhere, any towing expense, fluids, failure due to negligence or abuse. Hagans Motor Pool will inspect any claim before authorizing a covered repair. Hagans Motor Pool will cover half the cost on any covered repair. This means the purchaser is responsible for 50% of the cost of parts and labor on any item covered, and 100% of the cost of parts and labor on any item not covered.